- 4-5 lbs of raw, large shrimp (16-20
- 2 cups real butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh, cracked pepper
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
14oz bottle of Grandma's Cool & Zesty
- 1-2 loaves of GOOD
crusty French Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place
shrimp in a large roasting pan. Melt butter
in a saucepan. Stir in pepper, garlic, lemon
juice and Grandma's Cool & Zesty
Original Dressing. Pour this mixture over the shrimp
and bake, covered, for 30-45 minutes.
Stir every 15-20 minutes. To serve, ladle
shrimp and sauce into large, individual bowls.
Serve with French bread to dip into the
This recipe serves approximately 8 people.
To serve 4 just use half the ingredients
Submitted by Jennifer who says, "This
recipe is only "scandalous" because it is
wonderfully messy and superbly delicious!!!"