- Fresh Greens (red lettuce, green
- 3/4 cup sliced Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 thinly sliced fresh pear
- 1/4 cup dried white raisins
- 1/4 Cup Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup of Grandma's Cool &
In a small pan, melt butter, mix in brown sugar
and slowly toast sliced almonds, set a side.
Place lettuce in large bowl. Sprinkle toasted
almonds, dried white raisins, sliced pears and
Gorgonzola Cheese over top. Pour Grandma's Cool
& Zesty Dressing over salad.
Grandma's Cool & Zesty Dressing helps
balance the flavor of the Gorgonzola Cheese creating a
great blend of flavors.
Submitted by Jewell